33.8m / 111ft | 7 Guests | Variable rates
SY Silvertip a high performance cruising sloop in the South Pacific.
The legendary sailing superyacht, SILVERTIP offers her charter guests a once in a lifetime performance yacht experience, under sail or power, cruising the idyllic South Pacific.
This luxury vessel’s sophisticated exterior design and engineering are the work of Dubois. The yacht’s interior has been designed by Agnes Comar. The timeless interior is lined with Swedish pear wood and gives a sense of light, airy space.
Silvertip offers accommodation for up to 7 guests in 3 comfortable staterooms comprising 1 owner cabin, 1 double cabin, 1 twin cabin and 1 Pullman cabin.
SILVERTIP is managed by a friendly and dedicated crew of 4 professionals. The comfortable and spacious cockpit is protected by a generous folding but semi-permanent spray hood.
With a dedicated owner, meticulous interior designer and the high expectations of the yacht designer Ed Dubois, SILVERTIP was always destined to be the thoroughbred she is today.
|Length||33.8m / 111ft|
|Cruising Area – Summer
|Cruising Area – Winter
||Fiji, South Pacific, New Zealand|
- 1 x Aquapro 4.5m inflatable tender, Yamaha 60HP 4 stroke outboard
- 1 x 3m Achilles foldable inflatable tender, Yamaha 8 HP outboard
- Kite surfing equipment
- Stand up paddle board
- Skis, wake board, knee board.
- 6 x dive sets plus snorkeling equipment.
- 1 x Bauer junior dive compressor
- Spear guns and crayfish loops
- Penn game reels and various additional fishing equipment
- Underwater camera equipment Cannon
- Drone DJI phantom 2 with go pro hero 4
Because rates are flexible per season or type of experience, please enquire today and our team will be straight in touch.
Enquire about Silvertip
Tell us a little about what you want your experience onboard Silvertip to be, and one of our team will get back to you today!